Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
World-renowned conductor of the Boston Philharmonic Orchestra, Ben Zander, delivers a revolutionary approach for breaking mental barriers that prevent connection with others.
In this best-selling video training program Attitude: Radiating Possibility! Ben Zander teaches all employees, from the frontline to top executives, how to discover a vibrant world of possibility that lies beyond these barriers.
In Attitude: Radiating Possibility, Ben and his partner Rosamund expressively coach employees, students, teachers, and executives to accelerate their pace of interaction, have courage in the face of fear, and enter the dance. Filmed on location at a motivational seminar, Ben Zander coaches employees at all levels how to transform their attitude.
Key Learning Points
- Sit in the front row of your life. Participate
- When you make a mistake say: "How Fascinating!"
- Quiet the "Voice in your head" that says "I can't do it."
- Live in Radiating Possibility. Become a part of the song!
- Invent a New Game: "I am a contribution." Ask yourself, "How will I contribute today?"
- Attitude Radiating Possibility DVD (17 Minutes)
- Attitude Radiating Possibility Leader's Guide
Save $400 when you order both Ben Zander programs in the Art of Possibility Series.
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Attitude: Radiating Possibility - Leader’s Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.