Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
According to management consultant, author, and dynamic lecturer, Dr. Pat Heim, the day we’re rid of conflict is the day we die.
Conflict, like death and taxes, is something we can bank on throughout our lives.
"But one of the great ironies about conflict," says Dr. Heim, "is that conflict is a central component for developing team cohesion in the workplace."
The art of conflict management on the job and in all interpersonal relationships is the subject of Conflict: The Rules of Engagement. Dr. Heim takes viewers through proven strategies which neutralize some conflicts straight out, or simplify complex conflicts into manageable ones. The end result is a more productive and respectful organization.
Key Learning Points
- Understand the dynamics of conflict management and resolution
- Develop strategies for conflict management and resolution
- Learn how to listen and communicate more effectively
- Conflict: The Rules of Engagement DVD (45 Minutes)
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Conflict: The Rules of Engagement Leader’s Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.