Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
This important program will help you comply with HIPAA's Privacy Rule -- the first comprehensive federal protection guidelines for the privacy of health information.
Your staff will learn the importance of protecting patient privacy and confidentiality under HIPAA's Privacy Rule.
HIPAA is the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act
Key Learning Points
- What is Protected Health Information?
- Use and disclosure of protected health information
- Consent and authorization
- Patient rights
- Administrative requirements
- Developing a HIPAA attitude
Added features and benefits of DVD training include:
- English and Spanish language available on each DVD.
- Expanded Leader's Guide – excellent resource to help plan and implement your presentation. A quiz is provided that can serve as a pre and/or post evaluative tool.
- Chapterized Content – facilitates classroom discussion; ideal for refresher training, specific training points and navigating through the course.
- Customizable PowerPoint® – makes training site-specific; excellent for training different personnel and departments throughout your school.
- Training Points – outlines key learning points of your training; reinforces important safety points to your employees.
- Portable Convenience – perfect for those who train and travel!