Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
"How to Connect in Business...in 90 Seconds or Less" is a fun and motivational training video that will teach your employees how to naturally make a genuine connection with everyone they meet. In business as well as life, the failure to build trust and rapport can be insurmountable, while the rewards of a good first impression are almost immeasurable.
"How to Connect in Business...in 90 Seconds or Less" can have a life changing impact on customer relationships and sales success as well as every other personal relationship in your employees’ lives.
Connecting in Business is all about:
* Sending the right signals - with your face, body and voice
* Choosing the right attitude - be welcoming, enthusiastic, curious or resourceful
* Get them talking and keep them talking - with a short statement and an open question.
"Nicholas Boothman has the biggest idea to encourage positive and meaningful rapport since How to Win Friends and Influence People"-HBO
"Positive, energetic and humorous…this man is magic!"-Ernst & Young
"Whether you are an employee, a manager or the boss, your success depends on how well you connect with other people. No one teaches this skill better than Nicholas Boothman."-Bob Nelson, author of Managing for Dummies
KEY LEARNING POINTS
- Increase sales
- Strengthen co-worker relationships
- Improve customer service
- Raise productivity & fun at work
1-52 Page Leader’s Guide
10 - Pocket Reminder Cards
10 - "Great, great, great" buttons
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Online Delivery and Streaming Info Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.