Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
A part of The S.A.L.E. Series, Coach the S.A.L.E. for Sales Managers introduces the multiple roles, responsibilities, knowledge and skills required of an effective sales manager.
Participants will experience a variety of learning activities, including opportunities to explore and practice skills and strategies related to modeling the S.A.L.E. process, setting goals and expectations, managing accounts and applying the coaching process.
The S.A.L.E. Process:
- S - Set the stage
- A - Analyze needs
- L - Link to solutions
- E - Establish commitment
The Four-step Coaching Process
- Identify the S.A.L.E. issue
- Get agreement on the problem
- Agree on an action plan
- Follow up
Learning Point Highlights:
- Inspires managers to model the S.A.L.E. process for their teams
- Helps managers recognize and respond to their most common challenges
- Provides a four-step process for coaching sales professionals
The videos used in this program are:
- S.A.L.E. One Step at a Time for Sales Managers - 33 Minutes
- S.A.L.E. Putting it all Together for Sales Managers - 11 Minutes
- Coaching for S.A.L.E. Success - 12 Minutes