Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
John Kotter, the professor of leadership and change for Harvard University, offers the essential guide to developing the natural talents of managers and staff into leadership skills throughout your organization. Kotter argues that most organizations already have ample management capability, but lack sufficient leadership to propel them consistently forward. This program combines interviews with successful leaders from five well-known but distinctly unique corporations with Kotter's incisive commentary.
Leadership is divided into six independent modules. Each may be viewed independently as part of a self-study program in conjunction with the viewer's guide:
- Module 1: Leadership is Not Management
- Module 2: Setting Direction
- Module 3: Aligning Constituencies
- Module 4: Motivating and Inspiring
- Module 5: How Much Leadership is Enough
- Module 6: Creating Sufficient Leadership
Each module includes a presentation and recap by Dr. Kotter, vignettes illustrating the key components of leadership and management in action and interviews with executives from ConAgra, NCR, Arco, PepsiCo, and Kentucky Fried Chicken Corporation.
Key Learning Points
- Distinguish the functions and goals of leadership from those of management
- Recognize when each skill set is called for and deploy it effectively
- Understand the differences between leadership and management
- Learn through real-world examples of dealing with vision, alignment, and motivation issues
- 65-Minute Program
- Facilitator's Guide
This program is part of the John Kotter Combo Package which is available for only $995! The combo includes:
- Succeeding in a Changing World
- Corporate Culture
- Transform Your Organization
This is available as part of
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Facilitator’s Guide Preview
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.