Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
The best thing about dealing with a good salesperson is you don’t feel like you’re being sold to. As far as you’re concerned you’re just receiving good service. Ensure staff learn the key skills, techniques and behaviors of selling.
The Art of Selling is designed to equip your staff with all the skills and techniques they need to approach sales opportunities with confidence.
To make this program as relevant as possible it looks at many different scenes which all sales staff can relate to such as: department store, DIY store, bank services (such as mortgages, overdrafts, loans and insurance), shoe shop and many more.
The Art of Selling uses humorous right and wrong way scenarios to teach new skills in a memorable way. It covers the four key stages of selling, in both retail and financial situations.
The Four Key Stages of Selling
- Winning the customers’ confidence: how your actions can affect customers
- Discovering their need: the importance of listening to your customers
- The importance of product knowledge: how knowing your products inside out will help you offer your customers what they want, and in turn build your conference
- Closing the sale: why silence could be your new best friend
Included in the program are specific DVD extras for both the retail and financial sales. These cover everything from handling complaints to dealing with an obnoxious customer.
- Suitable for all levels of staff who deal with customers
- Amusing and realistic scenarios make lessons clear and easy to follow
- Small bit sized clips allow flexibility in facilitating a training course
- Immediately actionable and accessible
- DVD (28 Minutes)
- DVD Extras (10 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide
- Group Training Workbook
- Self Study Workbook
- PowerPoint Slides
All material is customizable and provided on disc