Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Curing Negativity in the Workplace
One bad attitude, like one bad apple, can infect your entire organization. With the Attitude Virus training program, viewers learn to identify the seven most common attitude virus carriers and how to inoculate themselves and your organization against them.
If you spot these warning signs, an attitude virus could be spreading through your workforce: resisting change, lack of commitment, spreading gossip, misdirected anger and condescending perfectionism.
Attitude Virus will introduce you to the common attitude virus carriers:
- The Steamer, who blows his lid
- The Perfectionist, who wields ’quality’ like a weapon
- The Resister, who is threatened by change
- The Not-My-Jobber, whose narrow views block progress
- The Rumor Monger, who spreads stories everywhere
- The Uncommitted, who simply doesn’t care
- The Pessimist, who expects the sky to fall no matter what
Participants will benefit by learning to take responsibility for their own attitudes and success, plus, underlying causes for unproductive attitudes will be resolved and fewer personal problems will affect work. These better attitudes will positively impact team results and the bottom line.
- DVD (20 Minutes)
- Leader’s Guide
- Participant Workbook
produced by CRM
Guides & Workbooks
- Download Attitude Virus - Preview Guide
Only preview versions of handouts can be viewed without a license.