Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
Every employee needs to understand one basic truth: a respectful workplace is more pleasant and more productive for everyone.
Keep your mandated training fresh with all-new dramatic harassment videos and training materials.
The award-winning Harassment Sex, Religion, and Beyond harassment training program brings this message home, showing that bad behavior is not OK—whether it applies to sex, religion, or anything beyond - and whether it actually crosses the line into illegal harassment or not.
In a series of compelling stories, this broadcast-quality training film explains the law. But Harassment Sex Religion and Beyond also captures the imagination and personalizes the value of inclusiveness by showing the potential harm that can be caused by unwelcome conduct.
The Employee Version focuses on their responsibility to take action if employees experience or witness inappropriate behavior—either asking for help or speaking to the harasser directly if they feel comfortable doing so.
Examples of bad behavior:
- Social media allows an embarrassing photo to make the rounds in a hospital.
- Two guys on a city crew mistreat a “less macho” coworker.
- Friction in a restaurant kitchen leads to insults for a busser from another country.
- A religious coworker is excluded on a construction site.
- A client puts pressure on a company rep for a “quid pro quo” exchange.
- Two colleagues are offended by the inappropriate dress and flirtatious behavior of their coworkers.
- Retaliation takes a subtle form but is no less against company policy—and against the law.
Our attorney moderators, Stefanie Schaeffer and Greg Dehm, provide commentary on these stories and discuss the issues frankly and openly.
This new harassment training video meets the highest standards of Kantola Productions’ prizewinning video line. We fully expect viewers will take to heart the positive message of this training DVD - that everyone shares in the responsibility to maintain a civil, respectful workplace. And this makes going to work better for everybody!
Study Guide: (not included - purchase separately)
This 37-page booklet reinforces the definitions and topics covered in the video. Get examples of workplace harassment, and learn about effective anti-harassment policies. Includes pre and post-quiz.
Trainer's Manual: (not included - purchase separately)
This 40-page manual is designed to be used along with the training video and helps facilitators present a professional harassment training session.
- Harassment: Sex, Religion, and Beyond — Employee Version DVD (19 Minutes)