Enterprise Media is your one stop solution for your training needs: including streamed learning, DVDs, USBs, and more.
How to Turn Conflict into Collaboration
Deadlines, change, stress, miscommunication, confusion over responsibilities... there is no shortage of opportunities for conflict in the workplace. However, there is a loss of productivity when employees spend all their time dealing with conflict. The Everybody Wins program teaches employees to take the initiative in resolving conflict with their coworkers and cooperating to find win/win solutions for most disagreements.
The Everybody Wins program emphasizes that conflict is inevitable because of a diverse workforce, constant change, stress from doing more with less, confusion over responsibilities and miscommunication. Everybody Wins will help your employees learn how to recognize three of the most common conflict situations in the workplace: peer-to-peer, work-team and manager-to-employee. Each example depicts subtle situations and provides positive behavior modeling.
Bottom-line, employees will learn a clear, easy-to-use approach that will help employees think things through to arrive at the most appropriate choice of action to take. Ultimately, this will help increase the productivity of your organization.
After completing the Workshop, participants will be able to:
- Understand why conflict in the workplace happens
- Know how to change your perspective of conflict
- Identify the three most common workplace conflict situations
- Identify the five different ways people deal with conflict
- Use the “Everybody Wins” approach in a conflict situation
- Take personal responsibility for dealing with conflict, diversity and disagreement
Everybody Wins Teaches Three Easy Steps to Resolve Conflict:
- Everyone tells it like they see it
- Get everything on the table
- Focus on the future
- Everybody Wins DVD (19 Minutes)
- Leader's Guide